This is a list of online tools that come in handy when working with JSON and you need to format, edit or generate source code.
A huge collection of resources, websites, articles and much more for making games, grouped in categories
- Sonniss.com 30GB+ of high-quality royalty-free and commercially usable sound effects. No attribution is required and you can use them on an unlimited number of projects for the rest of your lifetime.
- Zapsplat: 31,000+ free, royalty free sound effects and music.
- Diforb is a set of convenient tools which can help you to create unique sound effects and process different sounds.
- Rules [en] [it]
Choose a thought or belief your character holds that ties the two together and an action, something you’re going to do about it.
- Reddit: How to write Bonds?
I like to include positives and negatives; back-handed compliments or polite jabs in my initial bonds. Everyone writes them differently. That’s half the fun.
A good bond is one that can change, so useful words are “Always/Never/If”. Even if you don’t use them directly, truisms lend themselves to being contradicted and then rewritten.
- Bonds and questions for every class – Red Box Vancouver’s Blog
- Random Bond Generator – Take On Rules
Gioco creato in 48h durante la Global Game Jam 2017 con il tema “Onde”.
Tiled is a free software level editor. It supports editing tile maps in various projections (orthogonal, isometric, hexagonal) and also supports building levels with freely positioned, rotated or scaled images or annotating them with objects of various shapes.
HacknPlan is a Project management for game developers.
AirConsole is a JS framework to build games that use mobile devices as controllers, all using standard HTML5.